Sample pair of Crossover shoes is available to Band Directors only.
Please call us to get your sample at 1-888-345-1848
The DSI Crossover is the first and only athletic shoe specifically designed for marching. Tested by many colleges and drum corps the Crossover has outperformed other athletic shoes from top brands. Created by a world-class foot doctor who works with professional athletes and top drum corps, the Crossover has a mechanical advantage over any other athletic shoe.
- The first athletic shoe with the marching band sole
- Lightweight mesh upper allows your foot to breathe and stay cool
- Supportive heel holds your foot in place and keeps your foot stable
- “Tendon Fit” wraps around your mid-foot and secured by the laces for unmatched support
- All rubber non-marking, non-slip sole performs on any surface
- The Flex Groove heel strikes the ground cleanly and allows for a smooth transition to the forefoot
- The midsole is carved out 35mm to allow for plenty of room for your spats
- Heel Lock Eyelet keeps your foot in place and helps prevent injuries
Style SHCR - Black
Women's Sizes: 4½ -13 Medium width
8½ - 13 Wide width
Men's Sizes: 2½ -13 Medium width
6½ - 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 Wide width